The Intact iQ CRM module is your integrated customer hub, helping to shorten sales cycles, improve the flow of information, and offer superior service to your customers.
As an integrated feature of Intact iQ, our Customer Relationship Management module acts as a complete marketing and CRM tool for your business. Enabling you to better serve your customers, the tool opens vital communication channels and facilitates enhanced knowledge sharing across your operations.
If you have a CRM strategy, Intact iQ can help deliver it. From recording interactions to managing leads and prospects, iQ’s fully integrated CRM offering can support your sales and marketing activity, irrespective of your long-term goals and KPIs.
How Does CRM Fit into Your Organisation?
CRM means different things to different organisations, and there’s no right or wrong way to leverage the technology. However, what is agreed upon is that off-the-shelf solutions can be limiting – restricting functionality, scope, and ROI.
Your CRM system must support the processes, values, services, and attributes that are important to both your customers and the wider business. If the software isn’t the right fit for your organisation, you run the risk of a) your team not using it, or b) not extracting the value you envisaged.
To ensure the Intact iQ CRM function works for your business, we’ll work together to customise the software to fit your needs. From personalised data entry screens to bespoke configurations, our CRM integration promises effective customer engagement and enhanced sales/marketing campaigns that meet your goals and objectives. Moreover, many of the tweaks you need can be implemented by your system administrator, so no need to revert to us for simple changes like add columns, change fields or even adding key metrics to your control desk. These are customisations you can make yourself.
What Are the Benefits of Intact iQ’s CRM Module?
Integrated CRM technology can bring a wealth of benefits to your day-to-day operations, including:
- Streamlined marketing campaign management – Track, manage, and monitor marketing activity across multiple channels, including telemarketing, print, customer service, POS, and web. Streamlined, multichannel management means more leads, more prospects, and better-engaged customers.
- Sales pipeline management – Enjoy enhanced order fulfilment and total transparency with comprehensive sales pipeline management. With the option to view your current order pipeline in real-time, you can leverage a variety of metrics to boost revenue and drive leads.
- Improved lead generation – With the option to set up customised workflows, you can trace and monitor prospects with ease, ensuring you never miss out on opportunities again.
- Enhanced research and analysis –With advanced customer discovery tools at your fingertips, it’s never been easier to understand customer needs and maximise opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell. From historical transactions to recent activity, your Intact iQ CRM makes it possible to recommend products and services which match customer profiles.
- Full correspondence tracking – Gain ‘the bigger picture’ by utilising your CRM system’s customer interaction logs, which detail all correspondence with current and prospective customers. Ideal for driving revenue growth, your team has ready access to a swathe of customer insights that can be used to turn leads into sales.
What Are the Key Features of the Intact iQ CRM System?
With value-add features as standard, the Intact iQ CRM system is a powerful out-the-box solution that’s complemented by a range of customisation options. Built to be put through its paces, the software can support your sales and marketing activity in lots of ways, helping you reach goals and objectives faster.
Discover the features you can expect from the Intact iQ integrated CRM system below.
- Outlook Integration
Continue to run your email and contacts through Outlook while auto syncing all outbound and inbound email interactions with your CRM system. The Intact iQ platform can display a wealth of usable information in a single interface, including interactions with individual customers. Plus, all of this is configurable to your bespoke requirements, guaranteeing maximum value and ROI.
- Configurable Workflows
Configure user workflows to create personalised alerts and reminders, which can be tailored to individual users and job roles. From follow-up appointment reminders to call-back alerts, literature fulfilment schedules, and day-to-day task updates, intuitive customisation ensures that every member of your team can benefit from your CRM investment.
- Targeted Marketing Campaigns
Facilitate instant communication to customers using templates that can be edited for specific interactions, before integrating with third-party platforms such as MailChimp. Marketing campaign results sync with your iQ CRM on a contact-by-contact basis, providing an invaluable 360-degree view of your customers and their level of engagement.
Create and manage static or dynamic marketing lists based on pre-defined conditions, making it easier to initiate effective and engaging marketing campaigns in a simple, streamlined, and efficient manner.
- Sales Rep Management
Providing a transparent means of monitoring sales team performance, the Intact iQ CRM integration lets you easily analyse and benchmark sales rep activity. With granular-level insights and intuitive reporting, you can easily view trends and determine parameters of success, while also comparing periods, orders, activity types, and frequency in one place.
- Sales Pipeline Management
Utilising the iQ CRM tool enables you to convert leads to prospects at a much higher rate, for consistent ROI and enhanced sales performance. The system lets you rank prospects by their status, so you can focus sales efforts and better define and manage your sales funnel.
- Lead Nurturing
Track leads from first contact to ultimate sale, so you can track the success and efficiency of all sales and marketing channels. The software lets you customise your lead entry and management system according to business processes, enabling your team to make certain entry fields mandatory, initiate marketing campaigns, and capture bespoke customer insights.
As the Intact iQ CRM module is fully integrated, it provides a powerful analytic and reporting tool that is hard to replicate in standalone systems. Access a range of reports that will help you to forecast future trends and opportunities, as well as plan campaigns and monitor their overall effectiveness.
- Centralised Interactions
Capture and track every interaction with every customer, lead, prospect, or supplier, regardless of the touchpoint or channel of communication. A centralised approach ensures consistency and accuracy, so you need never miss an opportunity to make a sale and grow your revenue.
With the Intact iQ CRM system, you have the power to capitalise fully on sales, leads, and prospect opportunities, to achieve maximum ROI across all your marketing channels and cultivate ongoing, lifetime relationships with your established customers.
Ready to get started? For more information, visit the full Intact iQ page or contact our team today at email@example.com.