Who should attend?
This course is aimed at designated System Administrators/Management personnel. The course looks at the configuration of rules and controls available in Intact iQ. Rather than allowing routine tasks to eat up all your precious time, the implementation of If This Then That rules and controls can increase productivity by automating your most important tasks and processes.
You will learn:
- Highlight Rules – The ability to highlight key items in a list when a specific condition is met
- Prevent, Warn & Confirmation Rules – Further rules that can limit specific users from accessing or completing tasks on Intact iQ
- Authorise & Notify Rules – As above, but this requires 3rd party intervention once conditions have been met
- Protect Rules – This can restrict key areas of information to unauthorised users
You can use Intact iQ’s NeXus module to protect and maintain margins, maintain adequate stock levels, manage cost prices and credit limits or improve customer service and more. It is a great way to remove the noise from your business data and channel the important, relevant information to you and your team.
Attending this course will give system administrators/management the ability to configure many facilities previously only available to Intact iQ Consultants. Features such as highlight and confirmation rules are what take Intact iQ to the next level of control. Many of the procedures usually manged outside of the system, such as signoffs and manual email notifications can now be automated within Intact iQ.
Course Costs/Volume Discounts
Course cost is €450/£400 per attendee inclusive of lunch & take-home course guide.
- Save 25% if you register for a 3rd course or a 3rd attendee is registered in a 12 month period. The cost per course rate drops to €337/£300 for this 3rd booking.
- Save 30% if you register for a 4th course or a 4th attendee is registered in a 12 month period. The cost per course rate drops to €315/£280 for this 4th booking and all subsequent bookings in that 12 month period.