Your Score Explained
Scroll down to find your score and what it means for your business.
Score Range: 21-42
Your score indicates you’re working with outdated technology
- The time and money you’re wasting carrying out mundane and repetitive tasks on a daily, weekly, monthly basis could easily be recouped by investing in a more efficient system to help you run your business.
- Better process automation, defined workflows and user-friendly interfaces could really benefit your business.
- You’re trying very hard to run your business as efficiently as possible but the struggle to bring disparate systems seamlessly together is probably your biggest headache.
- You may also still rely on your PC for information while many of your peers are exploiting mobile access to critical information anytime, anywhere.
- The lack of control around certain areas of your system is probably something you would like to tighten up on also.
- You’re probably relying largely on gut-feel and instinct to run your business rather than fast access to accurate data. This can result in delays in decision making, errors and poor customer service. The key to turning your data into a meaningful resource is to find the right tools to enable you to pre-empt, maximise and control every situation as or before it arises.
- You’re possibly using outdated legacy software that hasn’t moved with the times either. It’s not a great place to be and requires a big decision on your part if you are to grow your business.
- Changing business management software is never an easy decision to make but sometimes it can be crucial to your survival.
Score Range: 43-84
Your score indicates you’re working with technology that is limiting your business in certain areas.
- Your employees are able to carry out their daily tasks and are probably relatively happy with the system as a whole. But there is always room for improvement.
- When employees suggest changes, can you make them happen without incurring costly programming charges? Business never stands still and neither should your system. It should be flexible enough to enable you to change and grow as required without costly upgrades.
- You’ve probably made attempts to continue investing in your system & it may meet your current needs as it stands. However, it may not be long before you start to question if your system can handle future growth potential i.e. expansion plans, staffing requirements, greater connectivity and mobility, embracing new technologies.
- You know you can get the data you need from your system but it’s possibly too slow and cumbersome to find and extract in a format you like.
- Finding out about issues after they’ve happened is too late for you. Mobile access to your data is an essential enabler of organisational transformation. It can help you to increase operational efficiency, accelerate time-to-decision, deepen customer engagement and streamline workflow processes.
- You’ve made every effort to keep your systems up to date. You’re probably an early adopter and love new gadgets! This is great, but are they adding value to your business or just gimmicks? An annual review of your systems would help you to spot gaps, discover inefficiencies and could save you a lot of money.
Score Range: 85-105
Congrats! Your score indicates your ERP system is enabling your business to operate at its best.
- You know how to maximise user efficiency & productivity through your systems and have a fluid interaction with your staff towards making suggestions and improvements. This is a great place to be and should be commended. Well done.
- You’ve worked at building up a system to meet your current and future needs and you’re probably all set up for growth. Nothing stands still however so look to other areas of your business that might need your attention.
- You have embraced a data-driven culture and place data at the heart of all your most important decisions. Using fact-based decisions to drive your business, powered by the right analytics tools, will enable you to more accurately define your strategy and be successful.
- You’re all set up to embrace whatever the future holds. You continuously review your systems and processes so you can get better at what you do best. Nothing will escape your attention.
Take Action Now
With the right ERP software in place, it is possible to get top marks in each of these sections.
Meet Intact iQ
Intact iQ is a next-generation ERP solution, designed to be easy to change to & easy to stay with. It can replicate the things you love about your current system, achieve the things you’d like in a new system and support the things you haven’ t even thought of yet.
Who we are and how to contact us
Find out more about Intact on our webpage: About Us. If you have any questions about our software solutions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org