Who should attend?
This course is aimed at the System Administrator/Credit Control Manager within an organisation. Typically, it applies to the user/or users who set the credit terms for customers and/or chase overdue accounts and need to see clearly and quickly who owes what. Ideally, they also need to have the ability to take action in the form of a recorded contact, letters, emails, SMS, penalty charges etc. Once configured, Intact iQ’s Credit Control allows for full implementation of your company’s credit control policy at the touch of a button.
You will learn:
- The step by step process required for the extensive configuration needed to enable complete credit control
- How to calculate detailed overdue balances
- Viewing and interpreting aged overdue ledgers
- Recording all interactions with customers concerning their overdue balances
- How to action those interactions in the form of staggered debt letters, emails, SMS
- Creating tasks on any actions taken
- Generating Interest charges if desired
This course will give the user a much better understanding of how the credit control module works within Intact iQ and an idea of the potential control one can have when enforcing credit control policy. This in turn will enable you to curb bad debts and wasted resources.
Course Costs/Volume Discounts
Course cost is €450/£400 per attendee inclusive of lunch & take-home course guide.
Save 25% if you register for a 3rd course or a 3rd attendee is registered in a 12 month period. The cost per course rate drops to €337/£300 for this 3rd booking.
Save 30% if you register for a 4th course or a 4th attendee is registered in a 12 month period. The cost per course rate drops to €315/£280 for this 4th booking and all subsequent bookings in that 12 month period.