Who should attend?
This course is aimed at staff whose role is to plan and oversee the stock taking process. The course deals with the counting of “standard” products. The Course Handout, in its appendices, will illustrate the counting of batch controlled products, timber and fashion products, and introduce ABC Cycle Counting. For customers who have purchased the iQ Mobile Warehouse Module, an appendix illustrates the use of handheld scanners to count the stock.
You will learn:
- Locations, Bin Locations & Stock Sheet IDs Explained
- Starting a Count – Criteria Explained
- Selected Items screen Explained
- Stocktake Command Menu commands Explained
- Entering count results manually
- Importing count results from Excel
- Variance Reporting & revising count entries
- Updating Count Quantities
- Number of Counts Facility
- Reopening a Closed Stocktake – Dos and DONTs
- Stocktake Templates
- Company Settings Overview
- Ad Hoc Stock Counting
Staff will be familiar with all of iQ’s facilities relating to the stock taking and will be able to plan the regular counting of “best sellers” and/or high value stock. This will enable you to identify key statistics such as Top 10 products, variances and comparative figures.
Course Costs/Volume Discounts
Course cost is €450/£400 per attendee inclusive of lunch & take-home course guide.
Save 25% if you register for a 3rd course or a 3rd attendee is registered in a 12 month period. The cost per course rate drops to €337/£300 for this 3rd booking.
Save 30% if you register for a 4th course or a 4th attendee is registered in a 12 month period. The cost per course rate drops to €315/£280 for this 4th booking and all subsequent bookings in that 12 month period.