Reports to: Head of Talent
Place of Work: Hemel Hempstead, UK or Dundalk, Ireland
Hours of Work: Fulltime
- Work alongside our current HR team to assist with new areas of recruitment across all business units.
- Be a point of contact for specific vacancies in each of the Business Units.
- Daily collaboration with hiring managers to understand top priorities for the business regarding each role.
- Work with other members of the team to develop innovative, creative, and proactive talent acquisition strategies to meet the business needs.
- Leverage various resources to source qualified candidates using LinkedIn Recruiter, social networks, and referral schemes.
- End-to-end management of the recruitment lifecycle through to offer and acceptance for your assigned vacancies.
- Implement sourcing strategy to be able to quickly supply candidates for open roles as positions become available and more importantly to build a pipeline of potential candidates to anticipate hiring needs.
- Provide accurate and expert advice to managers on all aspects of resourcing, while following best practice & internal policies.
- Lead the development of the Annual Graduate Hiring Program.
- Work with Human Resources team and Hiring Managers to on-board new hires.
Education and Experience
- 3rd level HR/ Business Degree.
- 3-4 years talent management experience.
- Experience working towards KPIs.
- Proven ability to work in fast paced, high pressure environments.
- 4 years’ minimum in a Tech based recruitment role where sourcing has been all or the majority of your role.
- Experience developing and executing candidate generation and research techniques.
- At a minimum, you will have a demonstrable strong network in both Ireland and the UK.
- Excellent communication skills.
Benefits and Culture
Our perfect fit ethos extends to our Intacters, ensuring that our roles, environment, benefits and progression paths are geared toward their professional and personal development.
As noted, Intacters drive our culture. Our iSocial group organises a number of Intact social events and activities throughout the year, such as summer BBQs, golf outings, charity hikes and more.
In addition to a competitive salary and a robust social calendar, we offer a great range of benefits including:
- Healthcare: Your health and well-being matter to us. Intact offers private healthcare to its employees.
- Flexibility: Our flexible working plan helps Intacter’s to manage a better work-life balance.
- Pension Plan: Intact contributes to an Intacter’s salary, helping them plan for the future.
- Exercise Reimbursement: Whether it’s a gym or a golf club membership, we support the efforts of Intact employees to keep active.
- Holidays: Intact offers 29 days of paid leave, including floating bank holidays. Need more? Intact employees can also purchase additional leave.