Scope of Role
Intact use a wide technology stack including.Net products (both Framework and Core) like WebAPI, MVC, Signal-R and Windows Forms along with client-side libraries like React. Our products also make use of database platforms like SQL Server, Redis, Mongo and third-party component suites like DevExpress and Telerik Kendo-UI. This is all supported by our established ALM system built around Azure DevOps.
The position is based in Ireland.
This role is a fulltime permanent position.
- Hit the ground running within our evolving Agile process and across our .Net, .Net Core, React Web Applications. A blend of design, architecture, refactoring, bug fixing, investigation and research.
- Contribute to our internal hack days where we design and build new tools and features to improve how we build.
- Profiling and performance analysis.
- Assist in planning, grooming as well as team members mentoring.
Knowledge and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in building commercial Web Applications
- Last 3 years of building solutions using (React, Redux, RxJs, TS, Kendo UI)
- Experienced with Git Version Control System
- Basic understanding of C# .Net Stack (WebSocket/WebAPI/MVC/MVP).
- Limited knowledge of MS SQL Server Management Studio.
- Proficiency in designing and building well-constructed solutions for scale.
- UML Modeling.
- Familiarity with Agile patterns and practices.
- Experience with Signal-R (WebSockets) is an advantage.
- Strong creative problems solving skills and vision.
- Excellent organizational skills, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, making decisions based upon priorities, schedules, and an understanding of business initiatives.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Strategic thinker with a delivery-driven mind-set.