Scope of Role
The role’s primary focus is on the design and construction of our market-leading suite of Web, Desktop and Mobile applications targeting the ERP marketplace.
Intact use a wide technology stack including.Net products (both Framework and Core) like WebApi, MVC, Signal-R and Windows Forms along with client-side libraries like React. Our products also make use of database platforms like SQL Server, Redis, Mongo and third party component suites like DevExpress and Telerik Kendo-UI. This is all supported by our established ALM system built around Azure DevOps.
The position is based either in Ireland or United Kingdom.
This role is a fulltime permanent position.
- Work within our evolving Agile process and across our .Net, .Net Core, Desktop and Web Applications. A blend of design, architecture, planned work, bug fixing, investigation and research.
- Collaborate with the client-side development teams in building our state of the art web client technology.
- Support other company departments – Project Management Office, Customer Success Office, Sales and Marketing
- Participate in special project break out teams
- Contribute to our internal hack days where we design and build new tools and features to improve how we build.
- Profiling and performance analysis.
- Assist in junior engineer development
Knowledge and Experience
- 8+ years’ experience in .Net Stack Development (Windows Forms/WebAPI/MVC)
- SQL Server Knowledge.
- Proficiency in designing and building well constructed solutions for scale
- Familiarity with Agile patterns and practices
- Experience with Signal-R (WebSockets), Threading and SSH an advantage
- Experience with .Net application profiling tools such as Ants from Redgate
- Strong creative problems solving skills and vision
- Excellent organizational skills, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, making decisions based upon priorities, schedules and an understanding of business initiatives.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Strategic thinker with a delivery-driven mind-set.