Scope of Role
We are seeking to appoint Senior developers to join our rapidly growing technology teams based in our Warrington or Hemel Hempstead offices. The successful candidates will work in a fast-paced Agile environment where they can expect to work with a great variety of Customers, Projects and learning opportunities.
Intact’s aim is to become the no.1 trusted provider of ERP software in the UK and Ireland and our unique selling point is our fully owned software and its highly configurable ability.
You will be a senior member of the Development team working on complex applications across the full development lifecycle, as well as supporting and extending existing solutions. You will deliver high-quality code, and there will be many opportunities to acquire new skills and broaden existing ones.
We are seeking to recruit individuals who will love the Software as much as we do and who can demonstrate an ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Participation in our scrum development process
- Design, build and maintain efficient and reusable C# code
- Performance analysis
- Supporting other company departments – QA, professional services, technical support and sales
- Interact closely with peers, next-level team members and managers to resolve customer issues.
- Have the courage to challenge processes and practices in our goal for continual improvement
Knowledge and Experience
- Deep knowledge of .Net and its supporting ecosystem
- Windows Forms experience
- SQL Server (or equivalent SQL database) knowledge
- Exposure to Xamarin for mobile development useful
- Understanding of design patterns for reusable code maintenance and architecture
- Knowledge of the DevExpress component suite
- Previous experience and understanding of ERP systems (Sales, purchasing, inventory, project costing, accounting) would be considered an advantage
- Between 5-10 years’ experience in a .Net environment is considered essential