Scope of Role
Working within a defined geographic territory you will be responsible for developing and converting a pipeline of new business opportunities within the wholesale, distribution, merchant sector. There are also leads generated by internal Telesales staff, company marketing and the use of a large customer base installed over the last sixteen years.
Working within the SME sector, as part of a team of sales professionals and support personnel to deliver market-leading ERP software solutions and services, within the specifically defined market sector of Merchants, Wholesale and Distribution. Previous industry experience is required.
Together with a passion for selling the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, as well as a drive and enthusiasm that reflects the company’s ambitious plans for growth.
Base + Commission + Car
- Achieve sales objectives through selling Intact software and service solutions to new customers and also through sales of additional services to new customers.
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking and partner relationships.
- Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close.
- Work with pre-sales team when technical or product support is required.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Intact’s products and services.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the territory, marketplace, competitive offerings and other business issues relevant to the position.
- Use effective time and territory management to maximize results.
- Respond to RFPs/RFIs, coordinating and organising input from multiple sources within Intact.
- Document daily sales activities in internal CRM system, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
- Be an active team player both on the sales team and throughout Intact to help meet company objectives.
- Provide feedback from field experience to internal teams with regard to product, selling, and competitive matters.
Knowledge and Experience
- Business degree/diploma or an Accounting Qualification or Sales / Marketing qualification
- A minimum of 3 years commercial Sales experience
- Proven track record of achieving targets in a competitive environment
- Strong & broad practical knowledge of Accounting Software
- An advanced level of PC Literacy including MS Office software and networks
- Ability to prepare & present professional grade proposals
- Demonstrated resilience and drive in challenging situations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- The ability to motivate and discipline yourself to reach monthly KPI’s
- Clear ability to manage your time effectively and to creative about how you generate new business
- Full Clean Drivers Licence is essential