Intact delivers perfect-fit software solutions that elevate the businesses of our customers. Powered by our customer-focused, collaborative and innovative team of Intacters, our software is used by more than 2,500 businesses worldwide.
Continuously innovating since 1992, our open and trusting environment has created lasting relationships. Intact’s founders and many of our first team members are still a core part of the organisation. Intacters drive our culture and success and our goal is to inspire, support and help them to develop – and enjoy – their careers.
Intact was honoured in the Deloitte Fast 50 for the fourth year running in 2020. To stay future-focused, we are always looking for dynamic team players who are customer-focused and share our enthusiasm for technology. If this sounds like you, then come elevate your career at Intact.
Scope of Role
Our Receptionist /Administrator plays a critical role in the successful running of the Intact office. We believe this position is so important that we name it Director of First Impressions! The successful candidate’s primary job is to ensure that all telephone calls are answered promptly in a pleasant and co-operative way and directed efficiently throughout the business.
- Responsible for all visitors including initial welcome, issuing identification/badges
- Maintain internal systems and ensure all data is entered and updated in an efficient and timely manner
- General administration including filing, photocopying, scanning, data entry, etc.
- Provide administrative support to all areas of the business including the Finance and other departments as necessary
- Processing Accounts Payable invoices
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Support Facilities Team with administration duties on facilities issues and office support
- Ordering stationary for the company and control inventory relevant to reception area
- Acting as the travel co-ordinator for all staff, booking travel and hotels when necessary
- Consistently demonstrating ways to improve processes for front of housE
Knowledge & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced office environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Positive attitude and a pro-active approach to work
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent team player and strong ability to work on own initiativ
Benefits and Culture
Our perfect fit ethos extends to our Intacters, ensuring that our roles, environment, benefits and progression paths are geared toward their professional and personal development.
As noted, Intacters drive our culture. Our iSocial group organises a number of Intact social events and activities throughout the year, such as summer BBQs, golf outings, charity hikes and more.
Holidays: Intact offers 25 days of paid leave, plus bank holidays.