Scope of Role
The position will be based in Intact Headquarters Dundalk, Co. Louth, calling with customer sites mainly in Leinster and Northern Ireland with 80% travel. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Operations Manager. This role is a full-time permanent position.
- The role involves installation, configuration and support of the following products:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 including Small Business Server.
- Desktop operating systems (Win 7 / Win 8 / Win 10).
- Email technologies with Exchange Server 2007 and later, Exchange Online.
- Email filtering / anti-spam solutions.
- Windows Server Remote Desktop Services – Remote desktop connectivity.
- VMWare & Hyper-V Virtualisation technologies.
- Microsoft Office and Integration.
- Shadow Protect Imaging Backup Software.
- HP Hardware -ProLiant Intel based servers, desktops and printers.
- Zyxel, Sonicwall, Vigor routing/firewall devices, knowledge in security and VPN.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and later.
- Networking and related technologies –Active Directory, DNS, DHCP.
- WiFi networks – Ubiquiti, Cisco, EnGenius.
- Domain services.
- Antivirus Software.
- Security Knowledge
- Routing Oblique Firewall
- Must be customer focused and able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Have a keen interest in IT and a willingness to learn.
- Full clean driving license
Knowledge and Experience
- IT graduate with excellent communication skills.
- 3 years of relevant IT installation & configuration experience.
- MCSA / CCNA considered desirable