Intact delivers perfect-fit software solutions that elevate the businesses of our customers. Powered by our customer-focused, collaborative and innovative team of Intacters, our software is used by more than 2,500 businesses worldwide.
Continuously innovating since 1992, our open and trusting environment has created lasting relationships. Intact’s founders and many of our first team members are still a core part of the organisation. Intacters drive our culture and success and our goal is to inspire, support and help them to develop – and enjoy – their careers.
Intact was honoured in the Deloitte Fast 50 for the fourth year running in 2020. To stay future-focused, we are always looking for dynamic team players who are customer-focused and share our enthusiasm for technology. If this sounds like you, then come elevate your career at Intact.
- Generation of new business leads by telephone (inbound calls and outbound cold calling), networking via Linkedin, tradeshows and emails
- Source and add new prospective customers to our internal CRM/database by doing online research.
- Support our marketing team by following up targeted marketing campaigns verbally with a view to arranging an appointment for the appropriate Sales Consultant.
- General administrative tasks including sending emails, outlook invitations, database cleansing and answering general switchboard calls.
- Attending occasional tradeshows throughout the year.
- Develop knowledge of Intact’s software and customers to the level required to be able to discuss knowledgably with prospective customers.
- Gain an awareness of Intact’s marketplace through collation of competitor information
- Assist Sales Consultants with follow up calls, emails and managing calendars
Skills and Abilities
A person that has some of the following skills and abilities would be at a distinct advantage:
- Excellent IT skills – Ability to learn and use our internal CRM, send emails, book meetings, use Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational skills
- Listening skills
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability and confidence to close and book an appointment
- Resilience and a can-do attitude
Benefits and Culture
Our perfect fit ethos extends to our Intacters, ensuring that our roles, environment, benefits and progression paths are geared toward their professional and personal development.
As noted, Intacters drive our culture. Our iSocial group organises a number of Intact social events and activities throughout the year, such as summer BBQs, golf outings, charity hikes and more.
In addition to a competitive salary and a robust social calendar, we offer a great range of benefits including:
Healthcare: Your health and well-being matter to us. Intact offers private healthcare to its employees.
Flexibility: Our flexible working plan helps Intacters to manage a better work-life balance.
Pension Plan: Intact contributes to an Intacter’s salary, helping them plan for the future.
Exercise Reimbursement: Whether it’s a gym or a golf club membership, we support the efforts of Intacters to keep active.
Holidays: Intact offers 29 days of paid leave, including floating bank holidays. Need more? Our Intacters can also purchase additional leave.