Intact delivers perfect-fit ERP solutions that elevate the businesses of our customers. Delivered by our outcome-focused collaborative and innovative team of Intacters, our software is used by more than 1,500 businesses worldwide.
Since 1992, our open and trusting environment has created lasting relationships. Intact’s founders and many of our first team members remain a core part of the organisation. Intacters drive our culture and our success; our goal is to inspire, support, and help them develop and enjoy their careers.
Intact has been recognised as a Great Place to Work across both Ireland and the UK. To remain future-focused, Intact seek dynamic team players who are customer-focused and share our enthusiasm for technology.
If this sounds like you, then join us and elevate your career at Intact.
Scope of Role
The Head of Marketing will be a strategic force within Intact, accustomed to being a creative yet analytical member of an ambitious, results-driven team. The team is tasked to create and roll out Intact’s marketing and brand strategy. This exciting role will allow you to play a key role in building an international organisation.
Ambitious growth plans for the business are in place. These include entry to overseas markets and new product development and launch. A highly driven, customer-focused, commercially-minded B2B marketer is required to help achieve these goals.
The candidate of choice will be a valued contributor to the overall business strategy and act as a senior business leader on the team.
As a member of our leadership team reporting directly to the CEO, the Head of Marketing is responsible for the company’s core marketing strategy and shares the responsibility to drive growth and success.
- Develop a marketing & branding strategy and subsequent marketing plan to support revenue growth targets
- Execute a high-growth revenue marketing strategy by partnering with our Sales teams to ensure we have relevant regional campaigns
- Manage the optimum execution of the marketing plan, which will include high-performance digital marketing campaigns, email marketing, SEO, paid search, ATL and BTL campaigns ensuring all ABM, Marketing Automation, CRM, Web, Analytics, Social Media channels and platforms are optimally managed and used to support marketing goals.
- Lead efforts to increase brand advocacy, including the development of customer case studies and testimonials.
- Be accountable for the design and execution of our demand generation strategy, including all content, industry/customer events, and awards.
- Work collaboratively with our Product teams to increase awareness and engagement with our target audiences, working with vertical leads to build dedicated and successful customer engagement campaigns
- Successfully optimise for Life Time Value (LTV) by balancing near-term business objectives with longer term customer needs
- Ensure that the marketing KPIs align with and support business objectives and are consistently achieved
- Own and manage the Marketing budget and MI reporting
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- 10+ years of Marketing experience, preferably in a B2B2C technology company(s) that consider services as a key component of its offering
- Product marketing and customer segmentation is at the heart of your thinking and planning
- A history of delivering effective marketing strategies from ideation to execution
- Proven leader with a breadth of Marketing experience from strategic thinking to execution
- Extensive experience building and executing a marketing strategy, supporting tactical plans that build demand, increase awareness, and exponentially grow revenue
- Excellent understanding of the North American market
- Experience working closely with sales and customer success leaders
Benefits and Culture
Our perfect fit ethos extends to our Intacters, ensuring that our roles, environment, benefits and progression paths are geared toward their professional and personal development.
As noted, Intacters drive our culture. Our iSocial group organises a number of Intact social events and activities throughout the year, such as summer BBQs, golf outings, charity hikes and more.
In addition to a competitive salary and a robust social calendar, we offer a great range of benefits including:
Healthcare: Your health and well-being matter to us. Intact offers private healthcare to its employees.
Flexibility: Our flexible working plan helps Intacters to manage a better work-life balance.
Death in Service: 3 times your basic salary for your family
Pension Plan: Intact contributes up to 5% of an Intacter’s salary, helping them plan for the future.
Exercise & wellness reimbursement: Whether it’s a gym or a golf club membership, we support the efforts of Intacters to keep active.
Holidays: Intact offers 25 days of paid leave, plus bank holidays.