Intact delivers perfect-fit software solutions that elevate the businesses of our customers. Powered by our customer-focused, collaborative and innovative team of Intacters, our software is used by more than 2,500 businesses worldwide.
Continuously innovating since 1992, our open and trusting environment has created lasting relationships. Intact’s founders and many of our first team members are still a core part of the organisation. Intacters drive our culture and success and our goal is to inspire, support and help them to develop – and enjoy – their careers.
Intact was honoured in the Deloitte Fast 50 for the fourth year running in 2020. To stay future-focused, we are always looking for dynamic team players who are customer-focused and share our enthusiasm for technology. If this sounds like you, then come elevate your career at Intact.
Scope of Role
Intact is looking for talented and motivated Frontend Developers, with relevant experience in the ERP/Business Operations/Accounting Software industry, to join our Product Engineering Team. The role’s primary focus is on the design and construction of our market-leading suite of Web applications.
Intact use a wide technology stack including.Net products (both Framework and Core) like WebAPI, MVC, Signal-R and Windows Forms along with client-side libraries like React. Our products also make use of database platforms like SQL Server, Redis, Mongo and third-party component suites like DevExpress and Telerik Kendo-UI. This is all supported by our established ALM system built around Azure DevOps.
The position is based in Ireland. Remote work will be considered.
This role is a fulltime permanent position.
- Hit the ground running within our evolving Agile process and across our .Net, React Web Applications. A blend of design, architecture, refactoring, bug fixing, investigation and research.
- Contribute to our internal hack days where we design and build new tools and features to improve how we build.
- Profiling and performance analysis.
- Assist in planning, grooming as well as team members mentoring.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in building commercial Web Applications
- Experience of building solutions using (React, Redux, TS, Kendo UI)
- Experienced with Git Version Control System
- Basic understanding of C# .Net Stack (WebSocket/WebAPI/MVC/MVP).
- Limited knowledge of MS SQL Server Management Studio.
- Proficiency in designing and building well-constructed solutions for scale.
- UML Modeling, desired but not essential.
- Familiarity with Agile patterns and practices.
- Experience with Signal-R (WebSockets) is an advantage.
- Strong creative problems solving skills and vision.
- Excellent organizational skills, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, making decisions based upon priorities, schedules, and an understanding of business initiatives.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Strategic thinker with a delivery-driven mind-set.
Benefits and Culture
Our perfect fit ethos extends to our Intacters, ensuring that our roles, environment, benefits and progression paths are geared toward their professional and personal development.
As noted, Intacters drive our culture. Our iSocial group organises a number of Intact social events and activities throughout the year, such as summer BBQs, golf outings, charity hikes and more.
In addition to a competitive salary and a robust social calendar, we offer a great range of benefits including:
Healthcare: Your health and well-being matter to us. Intact offers private healthcare to its employees.
Flexibility: Our flexible working plan helps Intacters to manage a better work-life balance.
Pension Plan: Intact contributes up to 5% of an Intacter’s salary, helping them plan for the future.
Exercise Reimbursement: Whether it’s a gym or a golf club membership, we support the efforts of Intacters to keep active.
Holidays: Intact offers 29 days of paid leave, including floating bank holidays. Need more? Our Intacters can also purchase additional leave.