Intact delivers perfect-fit software solutions that elevate the businesses of our customers. Powered by our customer-focused, collaborative and innovative team of Intacters, our software is used by more than 2,500 businesses worldwide.
Continuously innovating since 1992, our open and trusting environment has created lasting relationships. Intact’s founders and many of our first team members are still a core part of the organisation. Intacters drive our culture and success and our goal is to inspire, support and help them to develop – and enjoy – their careers.
Intact was honoured in the Deloitte Fast 50 for the fourth year running in 2020. To stay future-focused, we are always looking for dynamic team players who are customer-focused and share our enthusiasm for technology. If this sounds like you, then come elevate your career at Intact.
Scope of Role
The demand for Training in Intact has grown considerably in the past few years, primarily in the following areas:
- New customers during their migration to iQ
- New recruits joining our ever-increasing teams here at Intact.
- Existing Customers wishing to roll out new functionality & associated end user training
The role of iQ Training Consultant is primarily concerned with the effective delivery of training for both new customers and new hires. The successful applicant will create, organise and deliver training both in-house, online and pre-recorded modules.
- To deliver in-house & online training of the standard suite of iQ Training Modules
- To ensure training is delivered effectively by measuring & responding to trainee feedback
- Liaise with project managers and department managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions with customers
- Design effective training programs for customers
- Select and organise appropriate venues / channels of training delivery
- Conduct training workshops, individual training sessions etc.
- Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos etc.
- Keep and maintain training records
- Support new employee learning where possible
Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience of training delivery, ideally with training qualifications
- Excellent communication, presentation and public speaking skills
- Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
- Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in software application teaching
- Proficient in MS Office (esp. Powerpoint); e-learning software is an asset
- Organisational and time management abilities
Benefits & Culture
Our perfect fit ethos extends to our Intacters, ensuring that our roles, environment, benefits and progression paths are geared toward their professional and personal development.
As noted, Intacters drive our culture. Our iSocial group organises a number of Intact social events and activities throughout the year, such as summer BBQs, golf outings, charity hikes and more.
In addition to a competitive salary and a robust social calendar, we offer a great range of benefits including:
Healthcare: Your health and well-being matter to us. Intact offers private healthcare to its employees.
Flexibility: Our flexible working plan helps Intacters to manage a better work-life balance.
Pension Plan: Intact contributes up to 5% of an Intacter’s salary, helping them plan for the future.
Exercise Reimbursement: Whether it’s a gym or a golf club membership, we support the efforts of Intacters to keep active.
Holidays: Intact offers 29 days of paid leave, including floating bank holidays. Need more? Our Intacters can also purchase additional leave.