Intact delivers perfect-fit software solutions that elevate the businesses of our customers. Powered by our customer-focused, collaborative and innovative team of Intacters, our software is used by more than 2,500 businesses worldwide.
Continuously innovating since 1992, our open and trusting environment has created lasting relationships. Intact’s founders and many of our first team members are still a core part of the organisation. Intacters drive our culture and success and our goal is to inspire, support and help them to develop – and enjoy – their careers.
Intact was honoured in the Deloitte Fast 50 for the fourth year running in 2020. To stay future-focused, we are always looking for dynamic team players who are customer-focused and share our enthusiasm for technology. If this sounds like you, then come elevate your career at Intact.
Scope of Role
Intact Consultants have ultimate responsibility for the smooth implementation of systems with our customers, by ensuring the implementation is mapped effectively to the needs of the customer and planned effectively.
- Project manage the implementation projects, maximising resources and profitability within projects.
- Ensure the project is defined effectively and the customer understands the specifications of the software i.e. What is included/what is not included. Ensures customer sign off documentation is complete.
- Liaise with the customers to define, or help define, requirements, specifications for modifications to the software.
- Assist the development team with understanding of specifications during the development of modifications and subsequently test and document developed changes.
- Train colleagues in the operation of modified software, as and when required, to ensure a smooth hand over of projects to the support function.
- Train the customer’s project team and provide knowledge transfer in the operation of modified software, as and when required.
- Provide accounts and associated applications training and demonstration including undertaking demonstrations to support pre-sale consultancy.
- Provide accounts application training & consultancy for the customer.
- Take responsibility within an implementation to ensure all customer documentation is completed and in particular that a pre live check list is completed and that the customer is ready to go live.
- Resolve, or assist in the resolution, of customer problems and queries arising from the implementation and subsequent live operation of standard or modified software at customer sites.
- Attend project meetings when required, internally or with clients, to gain or impart knowledge on current status of projects and to document details when appropriate.
- Complete all relevant project management documentation and help with standardisation of same.
- Assist the support function at all times on current or previously implemented systems, as and when required, by taking support calls from clients when appropriate.
- Cover for colleagues, as and when required, in all areas where knowledge overlaps, and to undertake other such duties as may reasonably be requested.
- Escalate any complexities to the programme manager.
- Lives the core values and takes responsibility for ensuring an experience of excellence for the customer.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Can present at a senior level and ensure the presentations are pitched commercially and are focused on the customer’s needs.
Benefits and Culture
Our perfect fit ethos extends to our Intacters, ensuring that our roles, environment, benefits and progression paths are geared toward their professional and personal development.
As noted, Intacters drive our culture. Our iSocial group organises a number of Intact social events and activities throughout the year, such as summer BBQs, golf outings, charity hikes and more.
In addition to a competitive salary and a robust social calendar, we offer a great range of benefits including:
Healthcare: Your health and well-being matter to us. Intact offers private healthcare to its employees.
Flexibility: Our flexible working plan helps Intacters to manage a better work-life balance.
Pension Plan: Intact contributes to an Intacter’s salary, helping them plan for the future.
Exercise Reimbursement: Whether it’s a gym or a golf club membership, we support the efforts of Intacters to keep active.
Holidays: Intact offers 29 days of paid leave, including floating bank holidays. Need more? Our Intacters can also purchase additional leave.