Scope of Role
The rewarding career you are looking for is at Intact Software. If you love working with technology and like the variety of supporting customers and troubleshooting technical scenarios this might be the job for you. You will be supporting a range of Accounting, Stock, CRM, E-Commerce, Business Intelligence and Supply Chain Management modules within the Intact ERP Software solution and you will be a key member of this evolving team. Working as part of the wider Customer Success Office (CSO), our mission is to provide the Support and Services required to allow customers meet their ambitions for their ERP software.
The Application Support Specialist will be responsible for assisting our growing customer base with technical and operational queries across a wide range of business processes. Your duties will include responding to system operation inquiries, documenting the issues, and working towards the optimal solution. The right person for this role will have a deep interest in technology and will utilise creative thinking and problem-solving skills to address issues.
Skills and Abilities
A person that has some of the following skills and abilities would be at a distinct advantage:
- A systematic approach to problem solving with strong analytical skills with a “can do” attitude
- Must demonstrate initiative, with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly empathetic manner
- Ability to work under pressure and manage customer experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate business requirements into technical information
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
A person applying for this role must have:
- a day to day working knowledge of Accounting, ERP or Business Management Software systems OR
- a Degree or third level qualification in Computer Science, Accounting or Business
- OR a good knowledge of financial and management reporting & a financial acumen.
Experience in any of the following is desirable but not essential as training will be provided:
- Strong knowledge of Databases, like SQL Server, MySQL including SQL scripting & SQL Admin Studio
- Working knowledge of FTP/SFTP, SSL Certs, REST API, SOAP, SoapUI, Postman, Excel, and CSV files.
- Experience in relevant business software – 3rd Party Integrations, EDI, Logistics, Warehouse Management, CRM, E-Commerce, Business Intelligence
- Day to day working with Accounting, ERP or Business Management Software
- A good knowledge of financial and management reporting or financial acumen