Intact delivers perfect-fit software solutions that elevate the businesses of our customers. Powered by our customer-focused, collaborative and innovative team of Intacters, our software is used by more than 2,500 businesses worldwide.
Continuously innovating since 1992, our open and trusting environment has created lasting relationships. Intact’s founders and many of our first team members are still a core part of the organisation. Intacters drive our culture and success and our goal is to inspire, support and help them to develop – and enjoy – their careers.
Intact was honoured in the Deloitte Fast 50 for the fourth year running in 2020. To stay future-focused, we are always looking for dynamic team players who are customer-focused and share our enthusiasm for technology. If this sounds like you, then come elevate your career at Intact.
Scope of Role
Intact is seeking to hire a Content Coordinator to join its growing Communications and Content team.
Reporting to the Communications and Content Manager, the successful candidate will have experience and skills in web content management, website maintenance and content editing.
The primary task of the Content Coordinator is to create and publish content and be responsible for the day-to-day management and maintenance of three evolving websites.
Content on these websites include self-serve FAQs for customers and staff, long-form user training guides, short- and long-form videos, e-learning quizzes and videos, blogs and much more.
Used by our customers, staff and our partner community for training and education purposes, our content websites are a central repository for product information and tips. The Content Coordinator should look to maximise new and existing content and find ways to reach audiences with the right content at the right time in their user journey.
You’ll play a key role in the direction and organisation of the websites, managing and optimising pages, tagging articles and ensuring search performance is in line with user wants and needs.
- Curate, copy edit and publish content to meet Intact channel standards and requirements.
- Work collaboratively with the Communications and Content Manager on scheduling, ensuring all website deliverables progress on time.
- Actively monitor content hub and iConnect websites for issues that affect user experience. For instance, identify and repair broken links, fix misspellings, and update WordPress plugins regularly.
- Maintain a consistent look and feel, adhering to brand guidelines, throughout all web properties.
- Edit training videos using Adobe Premiere, creating title cards with Intact branding before publishing to a broader audience. There could be additional video recording and editing work for the right candidate.
- Catalogue new resources and keep existing content up to date, as well as retire end-of-life content.
- Use Google Analytics to measure, analyse and report on website performance.
- Manage our website page builder with content optimisation and tagging to ensure a seamless UX for customers, staff and channel partners.
- Monitor, review and accept new user registration requests across both websites.
- Liaise with Intacters to collaborate on additional content pieces and new initiatives.
Knowledge & Experience
- Working knowledge of WordPress CMS and plugins
- Microsoft Office suite knowledge is essential.
- Experience in writing, editing and publishing content.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. A high level of attention to detail is a must.
- Experience in measuring, analysing and reporting on website performance using Google Analytics.
- Two years of experience in website management and digital content (writing, editing, uploading and publishing).
- Prior experience using the Adobe Creative Suite (especially Acrobat Pro, Premiere and Photoshop).
- SEO optimisation experience is a significant plus.
- Ability to edit training videos to include Intact branding and style.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, prioritising tasks as needed.
- Strong cross-departmental collaborative skills.
- Able to make recommendations and work with the team to implement site improvements.
- Highly organised and has shown the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- You are creative, innovative and think outside the box when it comes to presenting content.
- Confident with a dynamic personality.
- Be adaptable and work as an effective member of a team.
- Most importantly, you’re a team player as the person for this role has to liaise with myriad departments.
Benefits and Culture
Our perfect fit ethos extends to our Intacters, ensuring that our roles, environment, benefits and progression paths are geared toward their professional and personal development.
As noted, Intacters drive our culture. Our iSocial group organises a number of Intact social events and activities throughout the year, such as summer BBQs, golf outings, charity hikes and more.
In addition to a competitive salary and a robust social calendar, we offer a great range of benefits including:
Healthcare: Your health and well-being matter to us. Intact offers private healthcare to its employees.
Flexibility: Our flexible working plan helps Intacters to manage a better work-life balance.
Pension Plan: Intact contributes to an Intacter’s salary, helping them plan for the future.
Exercise Reimbursement: Whether it’s a gym or a golf club membership, we support the efforts of Intacters to keep active.
Holidays: Intact offers 29 days of paid leave, including floating bank holidays. Need more? Our Intacters can also purchase additional leave.