Scope of Role
The rewarding career you are looking for is at Intact Software If you love working with technology and like the variety of supporting customers, and troubleshooting technical scenarios this might be the job for you. This role will play a vital part in in providing front line telephone & remote support to our Intact iQ contracted customers and Intact iQ Resellers
- To resolve, or assist in the resolution, of customer problems and queries arising from the implementation and subsequent live operations of Intact iQ ERP software at customer sites
- To ensure all issues are logged, tracked and resolved on our help desk system
- To keep the customer informed at all times of the status of their issue(s) until resolution
- To identify sales opportunities which are outside of the customer’s support agreement and follow up sales to get quotation to customer
- To highlight high priority issues where assistance from the other departments are required to get the issues resolved
- To keep informed of new changes / defects that have been made to the program
- To cover for colleagues, as and when required, in all areas where knowledge overlaps, and to undertake other such duties as may reasonably be requested
- Production and submission of documentation in line with company procedures and submitted in a timely manner.
- Timesheet completion in line with company procedures
Knowledge and Experience
- Accounting knowledge to Leaving Cert \ Third Level or an I.T related qualification
- Excellent customer service and customer facing skills to work alongside customers on and off site. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Project
- Good telephone manner.
- Experience in Accounts Payable / Acc