- Generate purchases orders
- Match invoices received against goods received notes, querying any discrepancies
- Post invoices to supplier ledger in Intact iQ
- Reconcile supplier ledger to statements
- Process payments in accordance with terms
- Ad hoc cheque payments
- Prepare and issue sales invoices for all departments
- Credit Control
- Review overdue invoices and contract customer by phone to request payment
- Follow up with credit letter
- Place overdue accounts on hold in line with company policy
- Enter cash/cheque receipts on customer’s ledger and allocate against invoices
- Reconcile customer’s accounts
- Respond to account and customer queries
- Issue customer statements
- Proficiencies in Word, Excel & Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility to multi-task and prioritize
- Good Organisational skills whilst working in a busy work environment
Benefits and Culture
Our perfect fit ethos extends to our Intacters, ensuring that our roles, environment, benefits and progression paths are geared toward their professional and personal development.
As noted, Intacters drive our culture. Our iSocial group organises a number of Intact social events and activities throughout the year, such as summer BBQs, golf outings, charity hikes and more.
In addition to a competitive salary and a robust social calendar, we offer a great range of benefits including:
Healthcare: Your health and well-being matter to us. Intact offers private healthcare to its employees.
Flexibility: Our flexible working plan helps Intacters to manage a better work-life balance.
Pension Plan: Intact contributes to an Intacter’s salary, helping them plan for the future.
Exercise Reimbursement: Whether it’s a gym or a golf club membership, we support the efforts of Intacters to keep active.
Holidays: Intact offers 29 days of paid leave, including floating bank holidays. Need more? Our Intacters can also purchase additional leave.