At Intact, a Clear Career Path Awaits You
Do you want to play a key role in the business transformation revolution? There are fantastic opportunities for graduates to join our world-class team of Intacters. At Intact, we help more than 2,500 companies transform their businesses, creating meaningful change in the communities they serve.
As part of our Intact Ignite Graduate Programme, we invite recent and future graduates to apply for Graduate ICT Engineer roles. Ideal candidates are interested in working with technology and learning how to build and run the infrastructure that powers our ERP solutions.
Our experienced and supportive team, alongside a dedicated mentor, will guide you through a Technical, Professional and Leadership skills training programme. From there, you will advance to the next stage of your Intact career development plan, becoming a vital member of the wider Managed Services team.
Key Responsibilities: What You Will Be Learning?
- Graduate ICT engineers will learn how to design, configure, and deploy ICT infrastructure.
- Support at a physical and operating environment level, field computing equipment on the local LAN including but not limited to servers, desktops, printers, barcode scanners and mobile devices.
- Provide ongoing operational ICT support with occasional customer visits alongside an engineer.
- Maintenance of ICT infrastructure, applications, and services to ensure compliance.
- Utilise creative, innovative thinking and problem-solving skills to address complex challenges.
Skills and Abilities: Who We Are Looking For?
- Deep interest in technology and a tech-curious mind.
- The ability to learn quickly combined with a drive to convey that learning to others.
- A systematic approach to problem-solving with analytical skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Confidence in communicating orally and in written form.
- Energetic, hardworking and wants to make an impact.
- Growth mindset and a passion for learning.
- Positive “can-do” attitude and keen to develop a career in a supportive environment.
- Graduating this year or have graduated in the past two years.
- Educated to degree level.
- A degree-level qualification within STEM, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Networking or relevant discipline.
What’s in It for You?
As well as a Competitive Starting Salary, we offer the following benefits:
Holidays: Intact offers 29 days of paid leave, including floating bank holidays. Need more? Our Intacters can also purchase additional leave.
Flexibility: Our flexible working plan helps Intacters to manage a better work-life balance.
Healthcare: Your health and wellbeing matter to us. Intact offers private healthcare to its employees.
Pension Plan: Intact contributes up to 5% of an Intacter’s salary, helping them plan for the future.
Social Events & Culture Club: Intact social events and activities planned throughout the year.
Exercise Reimbursement: Whether it’s a gym or a golf club membership, we support the efforts of Intacters to keep active.
I Want in! How Do I Apply?
Are you ready to Ignite your career?
If you think you are a future Intacter and want to begin your career development journey as a Graduate ICT Engineer, apply today.
Closing date for applicants is Friday, November 25th 2022.