At Intact, a Clear Career Path Awaits You
Do you want to play a key role in the business transformation revolution? There are fantastic opportunities for graduates to join our world-class team of Intacters.
As part of our Intact Ignite Graduate Programme, we invite recent and future graduates to apply for our Software Development team roles. We are looking for people who relish working with a collaborative group of innovators and problem-solvers and continuously strive to expand their knowledge.
At Intact, we use a wide technology stack across multiple projects including Delphi, C#, .Net Framework and .Net Core, ASP .Net, React and Kendo UI, implemented using design patterns such as MVC. As a graduate software developer, you will learn to use third-party components and libraries like DevExpress, FlexcelVCS, Signal-R, and Web API for REST servers. You will also garner knowledge about different version control systems such as TFVS and Git, database systems like SQL Server, Mongo, and Redis and automated testing software such as Ranorex. And, you will learn to leverage platforms like Azure DevOps for ALM, as well as AWS & Docker to deliver cloud services.
Our experienced and supportive team will guide you through a Technical, Professional and Leadership skills training programme. From there, you will advance to the next stage of your Intact career development plan, becoming a vital member of the Development team.
Key Responsibilities: What You Will Be Learning?
- Be an integral part of our evolving agile processes across our Delphi, .Net, .Net Core, Desktop and Web
- Assist with the development of planned work and bug fixing, as well as participating in QA testing, investigation of issues and feature-driven design
- Participate in special project break out
- Through your development learning/work, you will help support additional Intact divisions such as the Project Management Office (PMO), Customer Success Office (CSO), Sales and Marketing.
- Contribute to internal hack days helping the team to design and build new tools and features for business
- Assisting the team with documentation of bug fixes, new features, or existing
- Be a key representative of the Development Team to the rest of the company by supporting communications and
Skills and Abilities: Who We Are Looking For?
- Passion and curiosity for all things technology and an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Growth mindset and a passion for
- Positive “can-do” attitude and keen to develop a career in a supportive
- Ability to build rapport and good working relationships with all
- Motivated self-starter with determination and drive to
- Graduating this year or have graduated in the past two years
- Educated to a degree level
- A degree-level qualification within STEM, Software Development, Computer Science, or another relevant programming-centric qualification
What’s in It for You?
As well as a Competitive Starting Salary we offer the following benefits:
Holidays: Intact offers 29 days of paid leave, including floating bank holidays. Need more? Our Intacters can also purchase additional leave.
Flexibility: Our flexible working plan helps Intacters to manage a better work-life balance. Healthcare: Your health and wellbeing matter to us. Intact offers private healthcare to its employees. Pension Plan: Intact contributes up to 5% of an Intacter’s salary, helping them plan for the future.
Social Events & Culture Club: Intact social events and activities planned throughout the year.
Exercise Reimbursement: Whether it’s a gym or a golf club membership, we support the efforts of Intacters to keep active.
I Want in! How Do I Apply?
Are you ready to Ignite your career? If you think you are a future Intacter and want to begin your career development journey as a Graduate Software Developer, apply today.
Closing date for applicants is, Friday November 25th,2022.