At Intact, a Clear Career Path Awaits You
Do you want to play a key role in the business transformation revolution? There are fantastic opportunities for graduates to join our world-class team of Intacters.
As part of our Intact Ignite Graduate Programme, we invite recent and future graduates to apply for the role of Graduate, Human Capital Management. Our in-depth training will provide you with the skills to assist our corporate strategy and objectives by effectively recruiting, managing and developing our people.
The successful applicant will be assigned a personal mentor and work with a highly experienced, supportive team. All of this is designed to help guide you through your Intact career-development journey as you become a vital member of the HR team.
Key Responsibilities: What You Will Be Learning?
- Exposure to the full employee lifecycle including recruitment, onboarding, employee relations and rewards.
- Involvement in a wide range of organisational activities.
- Involvement in employee engagement initiatives that shape employee learning and development.
- Support all internal HR and policy-related queries, ensuring an efficient and timely response with guidance from the HR team.
- Maintaining the HR database, employee files and accurately updating the HR Information System.
- Performance reviews and talent management.
Skills and Abilities: Who We Are Looking For?
- A proven ability to think in a structured and logical manner.
- A growth mindset and the drive to take responsibility for your own personal and career development.
- Easily adapt and respond to changing needs and priorities.
- Demonstrate that you can build rapport and good working relationships with all others.
- Graduating this year or have graduated in the past two years.
- Educated to degree level.
- A degree-level qualification within Human Resources, Business, Organisational Psychology, or relevant disciplines.
What’s in It for You?
As well as a Competitive Starting Salary we offer the following benefits:
Holidays: Intact offers 29 days of paid leave, including floating bank holidays. Need more? Our Intacters can also purchase additional leave.
Flexibility: Our flexible working plan helps Intacters to manage a better work-life balance.
Healthcare: Your health and wellbeing matter to us. Intact offers private healthcare to its employees.
Pension Plan: Intact contributes up to 5% of an Intacter’s salary, helping them plan for the future.
Social Events & Culture Club: Intact social events and activities planned throughout the year.
Exercise Reimbursement: Whether it’s a gym or a golf club membership, we support the efforts of Intacters to keep active.
I Want In! How Do I Apply?
Are you ready to Ignite your career?
If you think you are a future Intacter and want to begin your career development journey as a Graduate, Human Capital Management, apply today.
Closing date for applicants Friday, November 25th 2022.